Fine jewelry is delicate and needs to be treated accordingly. With proper care, it will continue to shine for years to come. To keep your jewelry in beautiful condition, please follow our recommendations below:
- Remove your jewelry before your daily shower/beauty routine.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals, such as perfume and hair spray.
- After removing any necklace, clasp the necklace to prevent it from tangling.
- Use extra care when handling and wearing pieces with pearls.
- Remove your jewelry before you work out.
To clean diamond jewelry, simply use a soft toothbrush and dish soap. Scrub gently, and rinse in a clean bowl of water. Caroline Renae Jewelry is not responsible for the maintenance of your fine jewelry and does not offer polishing services.